Saturday, September 1, 2007

Bad news for scalpers

Creg and I got to Tuscaloosa about 45 minutes ago. We've already seen plenty to blog about.
Here's a picture of one of the nicest tailgate tents I've ever seen.



Mostly everyone seems to be throwing football and watching the Michigan--App State Game, hoping that Michigan loses. Appalachian State is leading with 12 minutes to go.
We've seen a dog in a jersey and the Bear twins, but I couldn't get to the camera before we past them.
But back to the title of this post, I just talked to someone trying to sell tickets for today's game. He had two on the lower level on the north end zone side for $100 for both. I expected much higher prices. The tickets retail for $32 each, so that's not as big of a mark up as I expected.

I did see one scalper trying to sell an entire sheet of season tickets. I'll catch up with him later and try to see how much he is asking.

I'll also try to get a picture of the Bear twins-- two twin blonde students with houndstooth hats and short houndstooth skirts. That should increase traffic on this blog for sure.

Plenty of Saban-style wide brim straw hats. More on that later.
-Andy

No comments: